Hi! I’m Áine Bennett, a travel enthusiast, qualified chef, and virtual assistant
Some things about me:
- My name is Irish and it’s pronounced On-Ya.
- I’m from Laois, which is a county in the middle of Ireland but I currently reside in California.
- I have a degree in Culinary Arts and I’m a qualified chef. I’ve worked in Michelin kitchens, a flagship store of Ladurée in Dublin and I used to run the kitchen in a busy brunch café.
- I post food and travel related videos on TikTok. You can follow me here
- I’ve been a kindergarten teacher in South Korea and I’ve taught English online to children in China.
- I work online so technically you could call me a digital nomad. I’m a Virtual Assistant for several clients. I do a wide variation of jobs such as managing social media accounts, researching companies, writing blog posts, or doing influencer marketing outreach.
Want to know more? Contact me!
Or follow my journey on Instagram